April 9, 2009

BATMAN SUPERHERO Original Comic Art By Sergio Aragones!

Right now I am totally addicted to Facebook. Yes, I need help, ha ha! Actually it's pretty cool for communicating with friends & sharing information. Plus, I use it to spread propaganda about the Bat-Blog website. If you're a member there please click on the FB Button on the top right-hand side of this blog & sent me a friend request. Anyway, while surfing there the other day I came across this extremely beautiful piece of original comic book art that was posted by a fan of Sergio Aragones. You might remember Sergio Aragones from the pages of Mad Magazine or maybe you have read his Groo comic books. Personally, I have always loved his artwork. Beside just being a really great artist doing funny drawings I think a part of the appeal to me is just all the fond memories of reading his stuff when I was a very little kid. So, I thought I would post this picture as sort of a tribute to Sergio Aragones.

No comments: