April 8, 2009

BATMAN & JOKER WALLPAPERS The Animated Series & Hot Toys Police Officer Figure

It's "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" again & this time I'm proud to say that both graphics you see here were submitted by friends of the Bat-Blog! The 1st one was sent by our good friend Zdravko. He noticed that when I wrote that "CD review" recently about the new Mask of The Phantasm Soundtrack that I mentioned I really liked the inside graphic they used. The one where Batman is hitting the Joker ( Animated Series version ) & all the playing cards are flying around...well, here's that image! The 2nd one is by a reader named Matt who's an extremely talented graphic artist. He loves to make desktop backgrounds of images from the Batman movies, especially The Dark Knight film. But this time he used the famous teaser-ad that the HOT TOYS Company used to hype their New JOKER POLICE OFFICER Figure. The wallpaper is so highly crafted that it kind of looks like a photograph but if you look closely you can see that he used graphic art software to very carefully draw every single shade of color...pretty cool! I wanna thank both these guys, Zdravko & Matt, for allowing me to use these awesome pics, thank you! If the Bat-Blog is any good at all it's because the readers are so involved, I love that.
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!


No comments: