February 23, 2009

THE JOKER Munny Figure & Batman / Joker Sneakers by Zac Conley!

I have said many times that if the Bat-Blog is any good at all it's because of the readers. They always send me really great material! Here's the perfect example: The other day I came across this Joker Munny Figure on the internet. I tracked down the artist & told him, "You better send me some pics, ha ha!". Well, graciously, he did. This is Zac Conley's Custom JOKER Munny Figure. It's pretty cool. I love the demonic expression on his face, like he's ready to kill somebody, actually he's kinda scary! Zac also made some Custom Sneakers with a Batman & Joker motif. I thought it was sort-of funny how his photos break down the fact that "this is the right foot & this is the left"...but, that's clever. Anyway, these shoes are too good to wear & should be displayed as ART! Good job Zac & thanks for sending the pics. Now I don't have to come to your house to beat you up!

1 comment:

AndreRiot said...

love the munny, love the shoes