February 25, 2009

BATMAN AND THE JOKER DESKTOP BACKGROUNDS - Wacky Wallpapers Wednesday!

Every Wednesday we post 2 FREE Batman Themed Wallpapers you can use to brighten your desktop! This week I thought I would get into the whole spirit of "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" & do a few that are literally super-wacky! The first one is commercial art that was used in a magazine ad in a foreign country, I think Argentina or maybe Brazil. It totally cracks me up! It has the Dynamic Duo riding a bicycle together. Plus, from an "art direction" point of view, it's pretty cool. The 2nd one is a photo from a recent Mardi Gras Parade. This float has none other than the Prince of Crime himself, The Joker! Whoever made this float is very creative. Well, I hope everybody like these. I know they're kinda crazy but you gotta smile & have fun every now & then, enjoy.
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of Batman, Robin, and The Joker!

1 comment:

ozz said...

The bicycle looks environmentally friendly. Good to see that the Batman and Robin have gone green.

That's a cool Joker float!