January 21, 2009

BRAND-NEW BATMAN DESKTOP WALLPAPERS

Regular Bat-Blog Readers know what day it is, it's "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday"!! This week I thought I would throw in "something old & something new"! First, the old. What if famous Pop Artist Andy Warhol had done a portrait of Yvonne Craig's Batgirl from the 1966 Batman TV Show? Well, it might look something like this. I seriously love this work of art because I'm a huge Warhol Fan & the graphic artist who made this did an amazing job replicating his special art style ( Thanks to Jim for sending me this pic ). The 2nd one is just as beautiful. This one, showing Heath Ledger's Joker from The Dark Knight Batman movie, was done by a friend named Messenjah-Matt. He likes to manipulate photos he loves & I think he used Adobe Illustrator to alter this famous scene from the film. I have some more of his work that I'll be posting in later posts so please be sure to keep an eye out for those! ( Thank you Matt for letting me use this awesome background...you rock, Sir! )
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!

No comments: