October 1, 2008

A Batman & Catwoman Wedding!!

I received a wonderful e-mail the other night from a loyal Bat-Blog Reader, it goes something like this, "Just wanted to compliment you on your website and comment how enjoyable it is to read your updated stories and cool pictures on a daily basis. I too am a huge Batman fan. My wife and I will be having a Super-hero wedding - everyone in attendance will be required to be in costume; both heroes and villains. I've attached a sneak peek of our wedding attire and thought you and your readers would appreciate our plan. Cheers, and keep up the good work." Wow, yes! I know my readers will love this - a special Batman and Catwoman superhero-themed Wedding!! How cool is that! Your costumes are both really great & very well-made! I seriously love the idea of this as a wedding theme & you have gotta send us wedding photos, you have to, ha ha!! Thanks for sharing some of your plans & I personally want to wish you guys the very best. Your fiance is really cool for going along with this, in fact, she ROCKS!! You are one lucky man, ha ha. Remember, send us some pics later!!

2 comments:

Esbat said...

Hachi machi! One lucky dude1

Mike said...

I don't think I've ever been as jealous of Batman as I am with that picture!