September 3, 2008

ARGENTINA Batman Collector Website BATMANICO!

Today while surfing the net I came across a very interesting website created by a Batman Toy Collector. It's called BATMANICO & it's run by Alberto in Argentina. The page was started just recently & has some serious "layout issues" that I hope to help him with. But, other than that, he showcases an amazing collection of both new & vintage Batman memorabilia! Here's one small example: I nearly freaked out when I saw this Vintage 1966-Style Batmobile Pedal Car, it's crazy!! If I read the page correctly the toy pedal car was made in 1968. He also has an original advertisement for the vintage pedal car...nice! To see more of this guy's amazing Batman collection please click on the link button down below. But, remember to BOOKMARK the Bat-Blog before ya go!!

CLICK HERE To Visit The Official BATMANAICO Website!

No comments: