August 25, 2008

Batman Collector Shows us Some Recent Finds!

I just received an e-mail from a Batman Collector named William who had these fun new things to share. He recently acquired these interesting pieces of Batman Memorabilia. He wrote, "A friend of mine got a Gotham Style Pizza with a Gotham Times Newspaper in it. I told her I was jealous, and she mailed it to me! Then I got a call from another friend, saying they had some things for me. When I met him, he had the Burt Ward Autographed Vintage Photo, and the Batman Bat-Symbol Tie Tack! How cool is that?" WOW! William, that's extremely cool ( I'm jealous, ha ha ). Looks like you have some pretty good friends. All of that is some pretty neat items. Thanks for sharing these pictures, that's always fun. I really enjoy seeing what new or old stuff people find so if any of you readers come across anything please send us a quick e-mail!

No comments: