August 30, 2008

Batman at The San Diego Comic Con 2008

Two friends of the Bat-Blog were kind enough to share some photos from the SDCC 2008. The 1st one, from Barry, is a HUGE vinyl banner advertising the new BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD animated series that's gonna come out soon on The Cartoon Network. This was attached to a hotel near the event...sweet! The 2nd & 3rd photos were sent in to us by Brian. They show a large life-size statue of The Dark Knight & a Bat-Fan in Costume walking the halls of the Convention Center. It looks like he bought a bunch of bat-merchandise too, ha ha! I wanna thank Barry & Brian for sending these cool pics, I appreciate that! If any other Bat-Blog Readers went to the convention & got some pics, then please send them in to us!!

1 comment:

ozz said...

There's a car museum somewhere near St. Louis, MO that has a life-size statue of the Batman. Not sure if that's same one or not, but I wish I'd gotten a pic with it when I was there in 2006. I wish I could remember the name of the place.