June 9, 2008

New Batman Toys: MY FIRST BATMOBILE ( DC Super Friends ) On Clearance!!

OK, Remember when I reported this new toy awhile back? It's really cool! It's the "MY FIRST BATMOBILE" vehicle from the DC SUPER FRIENDS action figures by Mattel. It's really HUGE! Anyway, I recently went to my local Target Store & they had it on clearance for $7.48!! The original retail price, when it came out, was $29.99. Now, in my book, $8.00 is wayyy better than 30 bucks...any day! So, if you visit Target, be sure to check the end caps. That's where they "hide" a lot of sale items. I was really lucky to find this one because it was the very very last one in the store. So, if ya want one, ya better go right now!

2 comments:

chunky B said...

Eight bucks! Hell yeah! What a steal! I will looking for these at Target now!

Tommy! said...

Good Luck, I might try to find another one at a different Target but I won't be able to look until Sunday & at that price they're probably all gone by now.