May 19, 2008

COOL BATMAN GRAPHICS : The Art of Sean Hartter!

Recently the Bat-Blog has been flooded with news about The Dark Knight Batman movie so I thought I would mix things up a little bit. This morning I got an e-mail from a graphic artist named Sean Hartter. It's pretty clear to me that this guy is a HUGE Batman Fan! I mean, he sent like 30-something pieces of work, all Batman-related!! I knew I couldn't post them all here right now but I tried my best to pick out the best ones. That was pretty hard to do because they were all so awesome! Seriously, I was really conflicted with which ones to choose but I do like to have a large sampling of work when I get stuff from artists. It's hard for me to describe his style but you'll see what I mean when you look at them. The characters almost seem to be made of crumbling concrete. It's a very cool look. Also, on some of them, they have a pale color pallette which is graphically interesting. OK, shown here are The Joker from TDK movie, a Michael Keaton 1989 Batman, a stylized Batman & Robin ( in the Bat-Cave), Batgirl in purple/yellow bat-suit, & a scary portrait of Two-Face. Please leave some comments down below & let us know which ones are your favorites, thanks. Oh yeah, Thank You Sean for sending these pictures, they're really great!!
CLICK HERE To View more Batman Art by Sean Hartter!!

1 comment:

Griffin Hartter said...

Thanks for featuring my art! Bat-Blog don't shiv! - Sean