April 21, 2008

The New DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie Trailer Premiered at the NYCC 2008 Last Weekend!

OK, The big buzz is that at the New York Comic Con ( NYCC 2008 ) yesterday Paul Levitz, the President of DC Comics, very secretly premiered the latest DARK KNIGHT BATMAN MOVIE TRAILER!! I'm sure that it will be all over the net illegally ( hint: YouTube ) but I hope they ( DC Comics or Warner Brothers ) put it on the internet like they did the last one, in HD. There's also been some buzz lately with one of the Warner Bros viral-marketing sites where Jim Gordon makes an announcement to "look for something special" very soon...let's hope it's the new trailer. The reports I have read says it will kinda focus on Harvey Dent & Rachel Dawes a lot more than the Joker. Oh yeah, while I'm mentioning the NYCC they also gave out a few JOKER GOON MASKS to some lucky people. The picture up above is what some of them look like. There are more than these 2 but I was kinda lazy, ha ha. I'll have more soon once I find them.These should be flooded on eBay any day now, if not already, so if you want some get them soon! Me, I'm gonna wait till the scalpers have ripped everybody off & then swoop-in later & get them cheap.

1 comment:

Bubbashelby said...

I'd love one of those masks - but I did read somewhere that this Halloween there will be a lot of Bat-products, and the goon masks will be available (and probably in better quality than these giveaways.)