April 21, 2008

MEGO 8" SUPERHEROES WORLD'S GREATEST TOYS Promotional Batman Wallpaper For The Mego Toy Guide Book

Up above is a BATMAN MEGO DOLL Background you can use to brighten your desktop. OK, I know it's not "Wallpaper Day" but I wanted to showcase this one because it's special. This one sort of promotes a book called MEGO 8" SUPERHEROES: WORLD'S GREATEST TOYS written by Benjamin Holcomb. It's been out for a little while now & has been very successful. Basically, it's a super-detailed guide book for all the amazing toys, dolls, & action figures made by the Mego Toy Company. If you're a vintage toy collector you would love it! Here at the Bat-Blog we have another page called "Bat-Blog Interviews" where we publish articles where we talk with "Batman-related" people. I had planned on talking with Benjamin about this book way before it came out. We even talked on the phone once. But, the interview didn't happen because of me. I even planned on doing one to be released around the time the book came out but that didn't happen either. The reason is that, during that time, I was going through a lot of personal problems & just never had time. I don't update the "Interviews Page" as much as I should because it takes a large amount of time to do the research, writing, & posting. But, I have always regretting not doing this interview as it's an extremely well-written & beautifully photographed book. It's available at Amazon & I have included a link down below if you want more information about it.


CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use The Dark Knight Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!

1 comment:

David said...

Hey, the book is still out, and from what I've heard sales could be better. Why not go ahead and interview Benjamin now? He'd probably be up for it.

Great book, BTW. I'm halfway through it.