April 8, 2008

2 NEW Wacky Batman Products in Stores Now!

The other night we hit the local evil Wal-Mart to get a few supplies & I was pleasantly surprised to find, by accident, these 2 brand-new Batman products: Batman Bubble Bath ( Cherry Scent ) and Batman Band-Aid Box. You know I had to buy them, ha ha! The scary thing is the Bubble Bath has a major health warning on the back that reads, "CAUTION: Use Only As Directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin & urinary tract, etc..." OK, The part about "urinary tract" really really scares me, ha ha! But the packaging, for both items, is pretty cool. I like that they use the traditional "Comic Book Batman"...nice graphics!

3 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

They really need to bring back the Soaky bottles.

Tommy! said...

I agree, they would be extremely RETRO plus the design concept was so cool! I actually collect Soakys ( the ones from the 1960's ) & have almost all of them. I've been collecting them a long time & really love them. But the funny thing is...I DO NOT have the ones of Batman & Robin. Arrrggghh! But, I know I'll walk into a garage sale someday & there they will be.

Bubbashelby said...

I found a Bullwinkle Soaky at a garage sale for a quarter once. Had to sell it when I was slimming down my collection, made a few bucks more than the quarter I paid ;)

I'd love a Batman and Robin too, and wouldn't part with them if I found them!