February 27, 2008

2 FREE BATMAN WALLPAPERS Every Wednesday!

A couple of days ago a friend of the Bat-Blog, named Perry, sent us some really wonderful photos. I posted one of them the other day of a dog named Cassius who's wearing a Batman Costume, ha ha! Well, here are the other 2 photos he sent. They were so BIG & at the time I needed a neat-o "graphic idea" for "Wacky Wallpapers Wednesday" so I decided to make them desktop wallpaper. I mean, the photos are very well-done & extremely cool. Plus, being that they are Batmobiles they are "Batman-related" so that works for me! Anyway, here are 2 Batman Desktop Wallpapers you can use to beautify the background of your PC...enjoy. Oh yeah, Thank You Perry for sending these wonderful photos, I really appreciate that & know my readers will like them too.
CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use The Dark Knight Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!

No comments: