October 26, 2007

FOREIGN BATMAN WEBSITE With Cool 3-D Art Graphics

This graphic below is a HUGE Desktop Wallpaper, Click on it to see it's beauty!
The other day I noticed a new link to my page from a site with a strange name. I mean strange in that it was foreign, not weird! Ha Ha, anyway, I went to check it out & it's from Germany. The language is German & I can't read it but the site is still very easy to navigate as it is very well-designed. There's a ton of original graphics there, mostly 3-D in style. Up above I am showing the Main Header for the site & the picture below that is a desktop wallpaper showing Batman done in 3D artwork. You guys might check it out sometime because it's pretty cool. Just remember to BOOKMARK THE BAT-BLOG before you go!!
GERMAN BATMAN Page!

CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's German.

.De is their domain.

Anonymous said...

Hallo,

thank you for your comments to my website. It' always a pleasure to see that other Batfans like my pictures. :)

But I think it's fair to get a real link from your website as I link to your Blog.

Keep up the good work!

Vigilant

BTW: the language is german ;)

ozz said...

Very dark and shadowy. Cool.