August 29, 2007

What If?...Fisher Price Made Batman Little People??

Tonight I checked out the Bat-Blog Message Board and one of our members, named Jeff, who's a pretty talented artist, came up with the concept of "What If" Fisher Price had made some Little people who looked like Batman characters. What would they look like. I think this is a great idea & I wish they would make them!! This idea is so brilliant I'm kind of shocked nobody else has done this, ha ha. I know that toy collectors would flip over these & little kids would love playing with them. I have been noticing that Hasbro has been making Mr. Potato Head as Darth Vader& the other day I saw one of Spiderman. Ya know, they should make one of Batman. Probably during the Dark Knight movie I bet they will!
  • JOIN THE BAT-BLOG BATMAN MESSAGE BOARD!
  • 4 comments:

    chunky B said...

    That is an awesome idea! I love the sketch!

    Tommy! said...

    Thanx 4 the kind words. Yeah, I thought it was worthy of a post! We have a few very creative people at our Bat-Blog Message Board. If you feel like joining then please do, it's FREE!

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much for puttin' it in your blog!!! I never realized you like the idea THIS much!

    ozz said...

    That is a good question! Nice work, Jeff.