April 11, 2007

Vintage 1930's BATMAN COMIC BOOK LOGO Wallpaper

Every Wednesday is "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" here at the old BAT-BLOG! So, for today I thought I would post these 3 desktop wallpapers with graphics from an original 1930's Batman Comic Book, sort of a "Retro Batman". I like the 1st one the best, the one with the red background, it really pops. Later I experimented with doing one that is all black, white, & grey for a vintage 30's Art Deco look & just in case somebody wants a color other than red I did another one in Yellow. Hope you like these & remember to check the BAT-BLOG ARCHIVES for 50+ wallpapers posted in the past. We also have a Batman Wallpaper page, here's a link: BATMAN WALLPAPER TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DESKTOP!

CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer the second one.

Tommy! said...

Thanx for the comment Cherran, glad ya like it! I also enjoy the black & white "retro look" of it too. Please be sure to check back every Wednesday for new Batman Wallpapers & be sure to check the ARCHIVES for about 50 more!! Oh yeah, we also have a Batman Wallpaper Page, the link is just below that article or on the top right-side of the blog....Thanx!