February 1, 2007

Nice Group of Vintage Batman Toys 1960's & 1970's

The BAT-BLOG is mainly about the Joy of Collecting Vintage Batman Toys & recently I have been going off in alot of different directions with the posts ( Tattoos, Original Art, Wallpapers, Humor, etc...) so I thought today I would re-focus on the vintage toys! The 1st pic is a wonderful Vintage 1960's BATMOBILE TIN TOY CAR from JAPAN. I mean, literially from Japan! A loyal reader of the BAT-BLOG sent me this photo & his e-mail was totally Japanese! I had to use some Translation Software just to read it, ha ha! I almost cried when I saw the photo. This thing is Super-RARE & sooo beautiful that it's almost an art masterpiece! It has the original box, which I wish the pic showed more of, but it's still a great photo. Thanx Keijn! The next item is a 1966 BATMAN PAINT-BY NUMBERS that was made by Hasbro & is still shrink-wrapped! The 3rd photo is a nice Corgi BATMAN ON BAT-BIKE Diecast Toy. It's in MINT condition with beautiful stickers on both sides. The last picture is a really RARE BATMAN ROAD RACING SET slot car set made by AHI. It featured 2 slot cars that were the Batmobile with Batman & a Jokercar with the Joker! The graphics on this HUGE box are really wonderful & have that great "vintage look" about them. I hope these awesome vintage toys make-up for the fact that I haven't posted any for a little while. The BAT-BLOG is known for diveristy & that's what we try to do, enjoy! Be sure to check the BAT-BLOG ARCHIVES for many other posts about Vintage Batman Toys like Marx, Ideal, Mego, Kenner, etc..

No comments: