February 1, 2007

GRAND THEFT AUTO Video Game BATMAN MOD

OK, This post will be popular with gamers of GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas and BATMAN FANS!! The picture up above shows a prototype of a Batman MOD that I found on a gaming webpage but it was unavailable for download. Basically a MOD is a special code you can apply into your PC to change a character or vehicle inside a video game you have on your computer. I don't think these work on Playstation Consules, just the PC. I've seen these before with the game DOOM & instead of having monsters to kill they had Barney The Dinosaur ( that would be a pleasure ) & Simpsons characters! Here, you can replace the main character in GTA with a graphic of BATMAN. Not only would that be extremely cool to play but he's the 1970's version of Batman that I like best! When, or if, this MOD becomes avaliable I'll have a post here, stay tuned!

No comments: