December 4, 2006

Custom 1966-Style Batman BATBIKE Motorcycle

We all have our own personal "Lottery Winner" fantasy & we would all take a really cool vacation 1st. Then buy an extremely beautiful house with very nice designer furniture & then I would have to have a 60's Batmobile in the garage! After all of that I would have to buy this Custom Batman BATBIKE Motorcycle I saw in eBay about a month or 2 ago! The guy customized it with the graphics of the George Barris 1966 Batmobile. It's black with the bold red pinstriping. There are a few well-placed Bat-Symbol logos & the red stripes on the "redline" tires is a nice touch. It just has the motif of the vintage Bat-Ride...way cool! Personally I think it needs gun turrets, but hey, that's me. ( Click The Small Picture For a Large More-Detailed Photo ).

No comments: