December 3, 2006

CHRISTMAS CHEER WITH THE BATMAN FAMILY!

Here's a very well done piece of graphic art that is being used this year for a personal Christmas Card by some new friends to the BAT-BLOG, The Whitt Family. The entire family was involved in it's creation! Everyone was all dressed up in real-life 1966-Versions of the Batman, Robin, & Batgirl costumes!! Actually I think the pet's costumes were photoshopped but you get the idea, ha ha! When I 1st saw the photo it cracked me up because it's pretty funny, ya know, with the whole family & everything! Plus, I was kinda impressed with the high quality of it. Anyways, I was gonna ask them if I could share it with my readers when all of a sudden I get a message from John saying, "I'm a big fan of the Bat-Blog. Could you please post this picture there? My wife made it & I'm really proud of her, she did a great job!"....Wow! Yes, she did an extremely excellent job on it & I know every single BAT-BLOG Reader is gonna be thrilled...thanks to the Whitt Family! ( Click The Small Picture For a Larger Photo ).

No comments: