November 22, 2006

Batman Wallpaper Wednesday! ROBIN NIGHTWING!!

Please remember that here at the BAT-BLOG every Wednesday is "WACKY WALLPAPER WEDNESDAY"! I have a theory that it's the readers who make the BAT-BLOG great! What I mean by that is I get alotta feedback from readers about what they want to see or hear about plus they send in cool pictures to share. This helps me stay on my toes. Like, the other day I received a message from a reader who said, "Hey, your Batman Wallpaper Page is awesome, there's some really obscure & cool stuff there, but there's NO NIGHTWING...my most favorite Batman comic book character!". So, here are TWO NIGHTWING WALLPAPERS for you to enjoy! ( Click the above pictures for larger photos ). If you want other FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds then be sure to CHECK OUT THE BAT-BLOG WALLPAPER PAGE. There are alot of image designs ( Batman Logo, Batgirl, Joker, Bat-Symbol Signal, even Toys ) you can use on your MySpace Layout or just to brighten your computer's desktop! The button for the BAT-BLOG Free Batman Wallpaper Backgrounds Page is on the top right-hand side of this BatBlog ( you might have to go to the main page )!
CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!

1 comment:

ozz said...

I like the concept of the first one.

While we're on the subject of Nightwing, I always thought the long-haired Dick Grayson looked odd.