September 12, 2006

RARE 1966 Batman Lunchbox & Thermos, Aladdin!

OK, This might seem kinda funny to alot of my readers. You already know I'm a huge Bat-Freak but what you don't know is that I also collect lunchboxes. I'm not as serious about them as Batman but I do love them & have about 60 on display. Ok, I DO NOT HAVE THE 1966 BATMAN LUNCHBOX! I don't know what the deal is. I mean, I have just never found it....cheap. I guess I could go on eBay & pay $100.00 but what's the point of that? Plus, I am NOT rich! I just can't afford to "buy it" right now. The other funny thing is my friend Rob, who's also a long-time toy dealer, has had this box like 4 times! Another friend of mine, who's a collector only, found this box with thermos at a garage sale about 6 years ago for $2.00. You read that right, $2.00!! Doesn't that break your heart?! Well, I was happy for my friend & glad he found it. He really wanted this box too & he was thrilled! Ha Ha Ha, SOMEDAY THIS RARE LUNCH BOX WILL BE MMMINE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well your lunch box is on ebay right now for $26 it is rusted, but it is this one.and you have 6 hours left to buy it..good luck

ozz said...

Cool heroic artwork on the lunchbox.