November 11, 2009

BATMAN TOY VEHICLES - Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds

Hey Kids! Do you know what time it is? It's Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday! Yes, we post some cool FREE Batman-Themed Backgrounds every single Wednesday! Why? Because I'm totally insane, yeah! This week I thought we would go with a "Batman Toy Vehicle" motif. The 1st one is a Bat-Cycle Toy that was made in the 1970's. I like the fuzzy-grainy look of it & it does make a really neat background. Please give it a try! The next one is a Diorama Set-Up made with a Corgi Car Batmobile Toy & a very small Batman Figure. This toy car looks like the one drawn by Norm Breyfogle in the 1980's Batman comic books...sweet! I wanna thank the fans who sent these pics in & if YOU want any special Bat-Wallpaper next week then just let me know!
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!

No comments: