August 13, 2008

BATMAN DESKTOP WALLPAPERS To Promote The Bat-Blog!

Everybody knows about how we post 2 new Batman Wallpaper Backgrounds every "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday". So, this time, I thought I would post a few that promote the Bat-Blog. Why? Well, the last few days I have been working day & night on a totally brand-new Bat-Blog that I hope to release at the end of this month. The problem has been trying to find a decent template to use. It's being made with Wordpress so it's gonna have a ton of new features. I think it's gonna be an improvement. Here's some wallpapers to remind everybody that we're always trying to improve things here. The Bat-Blog isn't perfect, & probably never will be, but we always try :)
CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.