August 18, 2008

Batman Backgrounds: MORTAL KOMBAT vs DC UNIVERSE Video Game Wallpapers

The Bat-Blog just received some hi-res graphics from Midway Games from their new video game MORTAL KOMBAT vs The DC UNIVERSE. They are teaming up with DC Comics and everyone is pretty excited about it so I thought I would make some 1024 X 768 Desktop Wallpapers you can in a MySpace layout or just to decorate your PC's background. The 1st one features one of the best Batman villains ever, The Joker! I love the look on his face, pure evil. The 2nd one show Batman in combat with one of the Mortal Kombat characters, named SCORPION. So far the graphics from this videogame look pretty cool! Go ahead & click on one of the above wallpapers, you'll see what I'm sayin', they're sharp...enjoy!
CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!

2 comments:

Supersaiyanbatman said...

No Tommy.
That's Scorpion my Favorite MK character. Subzero is blue. lmao

Tommy! said...

Thanks for the info, I changed the post with the new name. I knew it was him or the other guy.

It's just that I only played that game in video arcades back in the 1980's, I couldn't remember his name, ha ha!