July 12, 2008

THE DARK KNIGHT: Batman's Arsenal & Weapon

In one of the movie trailers for The Dark Knight you can see "Batman's Closet" where he stores the Bat-Suit & all of his weapons. It rises out of the floor of Bruce Wayne's Bat Cave ( very cool ) & opens up. The weapons storage is inside the doors & while most of the items are kind of recognizable there was one item, at the top, that was freaking everybody out. A lot of people thought it was a rifle or other deadly weapon ( that Batman would NEVER use ) but in fact it's a High-Powered Grapple Gun Rifle, for long distances. I think it also shoots explosive devices to take out doors & windows. Anyways, here's some pics to enjoy. ( Click on the small photo up above for a larger, more detailed, version ).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, I didn't even notice that, actually. Hahaha!

And holy heights!

I do love seeing Bale in the suit without the mask, though. Hehe ... I don't actually know why though. :D

Tommy! said...

I'm usually not one of those movie-nerds who analyzes every single frame of a film but that weapon is pretty cool looking & I was wondering what it was, ha ha.