July 13, 2008

Art: HEATH LEDGER JOKER Painting

Our friend Zdravko recently sent us this amazing piece of art he did. Looks like it might have been done with watercolor & it's pretty cool! It's a portrait of The Joker from The Dark Knight, the Heath Ledger version. I like the "pattern" in the shirt, kind of accurate...nice. Please be sure to click on the above graphic for a way larger, more detailed, pic. Thanks Zdravko for sending us your artwork, good job. I want to invite any other Bat-Blog Readers who have done some cool art to send us photos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely cool! I've seen a few other paintings and sketches of Joker Heath but this is the first watercolor. Thanks for sharing that! Is it the 18th yet?
Ray

Tommy! said...

Thanks. I didn't paint it but a friend named Zdravko did & I gotta agree it is pretty cool.