June 4, 2008

2 Free ROBIN, THE BOY WONDER Themed Wallpapers!

OK, recently a loyal Bat-Blog Reader wrote me & said, "Hey, You guys cover Batman pretty good but you kinda neglect Robin". Yes, I agree. Sometimes I get a little too focused on Batman or brand-new information about The Dark Knight ( which doesn't have Robin ) that I forget about him, sorry. So, Here's 2 awesome desktop background wallpapers that show some love to the Robin character! The 1st one is a promo-shot from the 1966 Batman TV Show & shows Robin being kissed by a girl. Goo Goo. The 2nd one is a very modern-day version of Robin from the Teen Titans animated cartoon. In the future I promise to have some more features on Robin as well as other characters. If ANY Bat-Blog Readers have a request for a certain Batman item then please let us know.
CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanky. First time I've seen that promo pic.

Tommy! said...

Yes, I thought it was pretty cool too!

ozz said...

Ha. Looks like Robin is trying to cover up a (fill in your own euphemism) with his hands in that first pic. Naughty naughty!

In that second one, as much white space as there is in the mask's eyeholes, they could've drawn the kid some eyeballs!