April 9, 2008

Three Brand-Spankin' NEW Batman Desktop Wallpapers!

OK, I'll probably do another posting later today but right now I'm way too busy so I thought that since it's Wednesday & that's the day we post 2 new Batman Wallpapers that I would post 3 to make up for a lack of posting early this morning. So, here we go! The 1st one is one I made last night using the graphic art for the cover to the soon-to-be-released "All-Star Batman & Robin, The Boy Wonder" comic book. Whew, that comic has the longest title in history, ha! The 2nd background is one created by our friend "Bacon" who does some most excellent graphic art designs. It's a basic Bat-Symbol Logo but done with an industrial grunge look...sweet! The 3rd one is also a Bat-Blog Reader contribution ( Bat-Blog Readers Rule! ). This was was made by "Pastor" & it's an elegant Bat-Symbol logo done in shades of black & white...nice! I hope you guys like some of these, you better, ha ha!
CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use The Dark Knight Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!

1 comment:

mothpete said...

Thanks for putting up the symbol I was looking for here. I used this wallpapper as the template for my first and probably not last batman tattoo! Looks great!