August 9, 2015

New 2015 #BATMAN: UNLIMITED Happy Meal Toys at McDonalds NOW!


Late last night I went to McDonalds with my Sister and was kind of shocked to notice that they were having a new HAPPY MEAL TOYS promotion with BATMAN: UNLIMITED! 

I mean, how did this news even not reach me?? I have heard no mention of it. I guess that since I stopped watching TV awhile back I miss a lot of TV commercials. Anyways, they have these out now and there are 8 toys to collection. 

Be sure to check out this video I found that shows what kind of super-fun play action these toys have, it's a pretty decent review. Also down below that is an official McDonalds "Batman: Unlimited" Coloring Book page, ha!

Oh yeah, as a side-note, I watched that new "Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem" animated movie the other night and it was surprisingly pretty good. I mean, I don't consider it "cannon", but it was entertaining.





No comments: