March 4, 2015

New BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES Busts, Banks and Statues by DIAMOND SELECT TOYS






Here's a quick post to share some Toy Collector "photo information" I came across the other day. It looks like that later this year, and leading into 2016, the DIAMOND SELECT TOYS company will be releasing a huge variety of Busts, Banks and Statues that are all related to the characters from the BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES franchise.

We're talking about both the TV cartoon and animated films. I mean, look at the variety they're showing off so far and check out THE PHANTASM. I mentioned "movies" too because, as we all know, he was the lead villain in that great animated film, "Batman: Mask of the Phantasm".

Now, these pics are about the only information I have right now so stay tuned to the BAT-BLOG and once we know more, you will too. In the mean time, I think all these toys look really really great!








No comments: