March 4, 2015

Marcelo is #BATMAN!!



I wanted to take the time to quickly share these amazing photos sent in to us by a good friend named Marcelo. This is him, back in the day, when he was a little kid and totally loved Batman (he still does today).

He sent me these pics awhile back and I can't remember exactly where he is from but I think it was Brazil. So, that's very cool! 

Marcelo, if I got your country of origin incorrect I completely apologize. As you know, it's been quite awhile since I got these from you and I forget things a lot now. Yes, I'm kind of a moron, ha ha! But I do deeply appreciate you sharing these wonderful memories, thank you.




Also, to ALL you BAT-BLOG BATMAN FANS out there:

If you have any photos or collector information you would like to share then please feel free to contact us either by e-mail or directly on Facebook. Here's a link to our BAT-BLOG FACEBOOK page. Thanks!

No comments: