March 16, 2015

Brand-New 2015 #BATMAN #BATGIRL and HARLEY QUINN UNDEROOS!!






OK, every serious Batman Fan of a certain age is gonna be really excited about this news! Back in the 1970's and 80's there used to be a product called "Underoos". Basically they were a Character T-Shirt and Underwear Briefs Set that were like the costumes of your favorite Comic Book, Movie or TV Hero.

I remember being a little kid and begging my Mom to buy me some, ha ha! My younger Sister even wanted a pair and I think she was "Wonder Woman". I mean, EVERY kid wanted some of these... they were very popular.


So now, here we are today in 2015 and they have brought them back for Adults. YES! They even have a few Batman-related one. We get Batman, Batgirl, and Harley Quinn!!

It's also important to mention that the new packaging is designed to look just like the vintage-retro originals, that's kinda cool.

I found these at HOT TOPIC.



No comments: