November 5, 2014

Check Out the BATMAN CUSTOM CAR PAINT JOB on This New Camero!





WHOA! Whoever owns this new Custom Camero just got some serious custom paint work done... and it's amazing! A friend of ours, over at the Official BAT-BLOG BATMAN Facebook Page, sent us these pics the other day. When I asked him if this was his car he replied, "No, These are some random photos I came across on the web and knew you just had to see them". 

SEE THEM? LOL, YES!! We need to see them! Sharing the joy of collecting Batman Memorabilia and also caring about the character is what this site is all about! Oh man, I wish I knew who owned this car so I could give him a shout-out but if he sees this post, "Great Job Dude, this car is crazy-insane cool!" 

Now, I would not want to drive this as my everyday car because I would be so stressed-out all the time worrying about getting into a wreck. That I might not be able to enjoy the ride! Ha Ha! But this thing would be incredibly fun for road tips, dates, weekend outings, etc... it would be EPIC!

The main theme of the car are the many different Actors who have played a wide variety of characters in various Batman Films. Very well done!

I'll shut-up now, just enjoy the pics. You can click on them for larger, more detailed, versions.

No comments: