September 15, 2014

New DC COMICS SUPER HEROES MINI-FIGURES Spotted at Target!




On your next trip to TARGET please be sure to check their "Halloween section" for a special set of DC COMICS SUPER HEROES MINI-FIGURES! 

They are only $3.00 each and there are 8 different characters to collect: Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Catwoman, The Joker, Wonder Woman and Green Arrow!  

I bought the one of Batman the other night. Here's a SECRET TIP If he's the only one you want: Just squeeze around the packaging and you can feel Batman's "ears and cape". Then, just buy that one. 

But really, I also want the Joker and Catwoman too but I was afraid I'd probably end-up with some of the other characters, ha! But, I do have plans to go back and get these 2 Bat-Villains. 




Oh yeah, a special THANK YOU goes out to our friend, FRANK, for the heads-up on these and the wonderful photos too. I appreciate that very much!

No comments: