August 26, 2014

BATGIRL AND ROBIN - Free #Batman Wallpapers







Yesterday, while goofing around on Facebook, I had a friend named Amy request some Batman Wallpaper that featured "Batgirl and Robin". I asked, "Which version of the characters do you like?" and she replied, "The Animated Series". So, I thought no problem, that should be easy!


Well, long story short, it took an hour or two to find ANY kind of graphics like that, ha! It's weird, it took a lot longer than I thought, I screwed-up!

So anyways, here are some of the graphics I found and I've posted these backgrounds. The ones up top are kind of close to what I had in mind and they do have "Batgirl & Robin from the TV cartoons. 

The ones down below are some great pictures I found but they were not exactly what she asked for. But I'm including them here just in case someone else might like them. So, here we go!

(Thanks Amy!)





No comments: