April 1, 2014

Bat-Collectors: Here's Some New BATMAN Merchandise To Watch For


Here's a quick post to share a few photos of some brand-new Batman items that are out there that you might wanna add to your collection. The first pic is a bag of BATMAN COTTON CANDY! I bought this last night at my local Super Wal-Mart (those are the stores that also have a grocery store inside). You can find these in the "Holiday Section" of the store where they're selling Easter stuff.

Then, check out these pics from a friend on FACEBOOK. He found these "Superhero Signs" at his local Hobby Lobby Store. I love that they used old stock art from the 1980's. In fact, the original artwork was done by José Luis García-López, a fan-favorite! (I have always loved his style).

Also, down below, is a photo of a "Justice League" Batman Electric Toothbrush that my Mom was kind enough to give me as a gift (Hey, it wasn't even my birthday!). She said she saw it at Target and it made her think of me, that's sweet. The graphics are pretty awesome!

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are those hanging super heroes?
Are they on both sides? Looks like classic 70's images.
- Jez