February 5, 2014

GREAT VILLAINS OF GOTHAM Batman-Themed Art Gallery Exhibit in New York City




OK, This event is going on right NOW! It started Feb 1st! I usually try to list stuff like this here way in advance so people have a chance to mark it down on their calendars and go to the opening. Well, I got the news of this event, like practically an hour before it started, ha ha! So sorry for the lateness and, "Hey! The show is still hung-up and you can still go see it." That is, if you live near NYC.

It's all at the ONE-SHOT Art Gallery in New York City they're having a show called "Great Villains of Gotham" and, of course, it has a Batman-theme. If you don't live near NYC and can't go to the show, then please be sure to check out their online gallery. You can see way more examples that I show here. It's loaded down with a ton of very excellent artwork and when it came time for me to pick a few examples, it was tough, they're all great. I mainly decided to focus on different characters & then that would create variety. Anyways, we got the Joker, Riddler, Catwoman, Two-Face, Clayface, Mr. Freeze and many many more!

St. Mark's Comics
11 St. Mark's Place
New York, NY.  10003

For more info: CLICK HERE! 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just happened to go on the One-Shot Gallery site and saw the show. I am only in RI but could not make it to NY. I did pick up the Joker painting by Alex Leighton. Then I looked him up and he does such cool stuff. I also came across your site and think it is so cool that you have a Bat Blog. Speaking of cool, I also liked the Mr. Freeze painting in the show and also the retro Riddler character, Regards, Bernie