October 1, 2013

New Photo of the New 2013 Adam West TV BATMAN Moebius Model Kit!!


Here's a quick post to share this amazing photo I came across the other day showing what the brand-new Adam West 1966 Batman Model Kit by Moebius Models is gonna look like. Well, this is what it will look like if you're an awesome painter, ha ha!

This new plastic model kit was sculpted by Jeff Yagher and, in this photo, it was painted by a super-professional artist for the Moebius Model Company. Now, when I came across this photo I forgot to write down the name of the guy who painted it so if anyone knows then please let me know. I feel bad not being able to mention his name because he did an amazing job on it.

Anyways, This is scheduled to come out during the 4th quarter of 2013. So, that means, LOOK FOR IT SOON!!

No comments: