July 15, 2013

WE LOVE BATMAN!!! WE LOVE BATMAN!!!


Here is an example of one of the main reasons for me doing the Bat-Blog website. Every now and then a Bat-Blog Fan will share something so cool (and so fun) that I know I have to post it so everybody can see it! Sure, I enjoy reporting about new Batman merchandise coming out and also love celebrating Vintage Toys from the past but this photo is priceless.

This photo ( Please click on it for a larger picture ) was sent in to us by a Bat-Blog Fan who wanted to show that his Daughter is being raised RIGHT. She also LOVES BATMAN! Just check out what he wrote:
"We got the inflatable Batmobile from Target. We didn't take it to the pool during our first outing but I wanted to test it. It fit in the tub and my 8 1/2 month old daughter was able to keep herself upright in it just fine. I took several pics without the mask, but that would compromise her secret identity, so you get the pic with the mask...and a toothy smile!"
Oh my god, she is so incredibly adorable!! Also, yes I agree, that toothy smile is great and you can just see all that pure JOY radiating from it! She is so sweet, Thank You. Yes, the Bat-Blog is ALL about the joys of collected Batman stuff AND just loving the character :)

2 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

That is heartwarming for sure. If I ever have kids I will do the exact same thing.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

that's a good Daddy :)