July 24, 2013

FREE BATMAN WALLPAPERS - The Dark Knight JOKER and BEWARE THE BATMAN Batmobile


It's been awhile since I posted some BATMAN WALLPAPERS so here we go! Well, the main reason I was inspired to do so was because a Bat-Blog Fan, named Pat, sent us this one he made that is sort of a parody of the movie poster for the classic film, Escape From Alcatraz. Except, he put the Joker from the Dark Knight movie instead... cool!!

Then, for "something new", I thought I'd post this image of Batman driving his Batmobile with extreme intensity! Yes, this is from the current BEWARE THE BATMAN animated series that is on the Cartoon Network right now.

Hey, I hope you enjoy both these wallpapers and use them to brighten the background on your desktop! If not, please be sure to check the BAT-ARCHIVES located at the lower left-side of this page for a TON of other Batman-themed Wallpapers!




No comments: