June 29, 2013
New 2013 SDCC Exclusive BATMAN SUPER ALLOY Action Figure by Jim Lee
Here's an announcement for a brand-new Batman item coming out that will be also be an EXCLUSIVE at the next 2013 San Diego Comic Con (SDCC). Which, I will not get to go to because I live so many miles away and am also poor, ha! But for those sexy people lucky enough to go then please be sure to keep an eye out for this new SUPER ALLOY BATMAN, designed by Jim Lee. (More photos down below)
- Approximately 12 inches in height.
- At least 85% die-cast metal material.
- Matte gun-metal finish on main parts of body.
- Die-cast metal torso, arms and legs.
- Armoured figurine with more than 50 points of articulation.
- Sculpted PVC face.
- Double-jointed neck.
- Ball-jointed shoulders for full range of arm movements.
- Double-jointed elbows and knees.
- Ball-jointed wrists.
- Fully articulated hands and fingers.
- Double-jointed body, bendable at upper torso with the ability to swivel from left to right at waist.
- Ball-jointed groin.
- Ball-jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
- Magnets embedded under feet.
- One (1) interchangeable head of Batman with angered expression.
- One (1) pair of fists.
- One (1) pair of hands to hold Batarangs.
- One (1) hand to hold grappling gun.
- One (1) semi-clenched hand.
- One (1) cape with posable inner wire.
- PVC utility belt.
- Two (2) batarangs.
- One (1) grappling gun.
- Figure display dragon gargoyle base with stone finish and embedded magnet.
- Magnet feet lock at dragon gargoyle base.
- Box packaging comes with magnetic clasp and box sleeve.
- Base stand with claw comes with adjustable height.
Posted by Tommy!