April 14, 2013

New Photos of the CLASSIC BATMAN AND ROBIN Mini Mez-Itz Figures That Come With The Mezco 1966 Batmobile



I know we have reported on these brand-new BATMAN Toys before but here are some newer photos of the CLASSIC BATMAN AND ROBIN Mini Mez-Itz Figures that I came across recenty & they show a lot of detail. These are the figures that also come with the Mezco 1966 Batmobile. 

Please keep in mind that these are "Prototype Pictures" and that the actual toy they make may vary. I really like these new figures because this is the "Batman and Robin" from my childhood. I'm really excited about all the totally new "Classic TV Series" products that are coming out!

As a side-note:
 I'd like to mention that if you purchase these toys through one of our Sponsors then, for a limited time, you can save 20% off, just CLICK HERE!

 

No comments: