February 13, 2013

BATMAN TOY NEWS From The Recent 2013 TOY FAIR


Here some some random photos I came across on facebook that some friends had shot at the recent 2013 TOY FAIR. First up is a Gigantic Japanese Batman Robot that was featured near the Funko Toys booth. Oh man, I really want this thing bad, it would look so cool in my living room, ha! I'm serious!!

Next up is a photo showing the prototype for the next Captain Action BATMAN OUTFIT Costume Set. This is only a mock-up but looks really great! I love that they're using older silver-age comic book art. You might recognize that image in the lower left-hand side as artwork by Carmine Infantino! Plus, their packaging concept is cool with the clear window box.


Then, here's another mock-up by Moebius Models showing their concept for a few 1966 BATMAN Classic TV Series Model Kits they plan on coming out with!! Yes, MODEL KITS!! It looks like they're going to make Batman, Robin The Boy Wonder, Catwoman, Joker, Penguin, and the Riddler!!!!


1 comment:

Dr. Theda said...

Cool...!!! I would really like to obtain a Joker and Penguin...