Here at the BAT-BLOG.COM, we were recently contacted by the FATHEAD WALL GRAPHICS Company to see if we would like to feature a contest where we give away a GIANT-SIZE BATMAN Wall Decal, Winner's choice! Yes, you read that right. We're giving away a BATMAN Wall Decal you can use to brighten just about any room of your home!! These Stickers are super high-quality and look awesome as room decorations. Plus, you're just not a serious Fan of the Caped Crusader without one, ha!
Now, something to consider is that FATHEAD offers many different variations of the character. We like to break them down like this: There's "Comic Book Batman", "Arkham City Video Game", and "Noland Universe THE DARK KNIGHT Movie" versions. There are also a ton of different characters to choose from like Batman, The Joker, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, etc... They even have ones of the Tumbler Batmobile or just the Bat-Symbol Logo! Here are some examples:
OK, HERE ARE THE BASIC RULES ON HOW TO ENTER:
1. Send us an email with your full complete name and address.
2. Make sure the title of the email is "FATHEAD BATMAN CONTEST".
3. Also, tell us which sticker you like the best! Please keep in mind that you can change your selection after you have won.
Yeah, that's it. The contest ends on Tuesday, January 22nd at 12-Midnight (Central Time). All entries must be turned in before then. Then, on Wednesday, Jan. 23rd, we will announce the Winner! Just follow the rules completely and send in your entry today ( only one per household ). You can email us by clicking the icon down below:
- The contest is open to the general public as well as anyone currently reading the BAT-BLOG on a daily basis. Employees of the Bat-Blog and employees' immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Decisions of the contest judges are final - no substitutions will be available.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which Bat-Blog may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winner, and any reader(s), acknowledges that the Bat-Blog may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
- The person whose name is drawn as being the winner of the specific prize will be required to send us their correct mailing information before the prize is awarded to them. Postage to be paid, free of charge, by the Bat-blog.
- Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available upon request by reading these Contest Rules, ha ha!
- The Bat-Blog retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- The Bat-Blog reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Approximate value of prize varies.
- Contest open to loyal Bat-Blog Readers only.
- One entry per person, per household.