July 25, 2012

Batman Actor Christian Bale Visits Victims in Colorado Hospital



OK, This is a pretty cool story and one that I've very proud to report. Now, if I have my info correct, yesterday THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Actor Christian Bale, who obviously played "Batman" in the recent Bat-Trilogy movies, went to a Colorado Hospital and visited a few of the victims of the recent Aurora Movie Premier Tragedy. It's important to note that Bale was NOT representing Warner Bros Entertainment in any way, BUT went on his own. Here's a few photos I was able to find. 

Now I gotta say, "Oh man, how cool is this?!!". I hope that in some way Christian Bale sees this post ( not really gonna happen ) and I want to thank him for being a true hero and a decent stand-up guy. This is a very heart-warming story. Thank you Mr. Bale! I also want to extend my deepest condolences to everyone touched by his hideous event. The only good thing to come out of it is we might all become united in rising above this tragedy.

1 comment:

John Powers said...

Thank you for sharing this story. This is nice to see.