January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEARS - Batman Comic Books From Around The Globe!

Since today is the first day of a brand-new year, 2012, I thought I would celebrate with some wacky BATMAN Foreign Comic Book Covers from around the World! Now, I'm not sure if this first image is CHINESE or KOREAN but I'm sort of leaning toward KOREA, ha! If anyone knows then please let me know. I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm just stupid and I only know how to read English, ha! But the cover is crazy beautiful!!

The next two covers are bootlegs from Turkey called BATMEN! That one with the yellow cover that features the Joker, I have that "English" version, how funny! These are extremely RARE! The next two photos are not actually covers, but are a few pages from inside another foreign reprint comic book and these are from GREECE. I totally love their Greek FONT with the unique letters. Last, but not least, is a special ITALIAN version of a 1966 BATMAN TV Show Book. OK, I know that's not an actual comic book but it's still fun! Hey, do you live in another part of the world and have a few Batman comics from your country? If so, then please send us some pics, thanks!

2 comments:

Batman666 said...

I don't know if this is funny or interesting. But a direct translation of the Greek title is HumanBat. Or the Human/man that is a Bat.

I wonder if that's what he was called early on or if that's the title of the story and it's the character Man-Bat's first appearance?

Paul said...

That first image is Japanese. That's Japanese hirigana writing not Korean.