March 8, 2011

Jon's RANDOM ACTS OF GEEKERY Website Interviews The BAT-BLOG!

People who have been reading the Bat-Blog for awhile might enjoy this, I hope, ha! But I was recently interviewed by a fellow Blogger & Batman Fan, named Jon, who writes the awesome RANDOM ACTS OF GEEKERY website. At his site he wrote some profiles of "Comic Book Related" Bloggers called "The Way of The Geek". I was # 6 in the series. Wow! It was really an honor to be included in this group of Writers. I know some of them, so that's kinda cool. Basically, Jon sent me a ton of questions to answer & I answered them. Then, he edited the content. I really didn't know how it was going to come out but now, after seeing the finished product, Jon did a great job with it. So, if you would like to know a little bit more about the guy who writes this crazy Bat-Blog then please be sure to just click HERE! Oh yeah, while you're there please be sure to also check out Jon's website. I know you'll like his blog, it's really good & there's a ton of neat stuff there! I also wanna thank Jon for this opportunity, it was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Jon K said...

Thanks for the plug, Tommy!